CEI’s programs are designed to educate participants about the other country’s educational system, both at the philosophical level and in the classrooms.
- One-on-one principal shadowing projects (Click here to see a list of past participants)
- Cross-cultural and educational training programs for administrators and teachers
- School to school exchange programs for faculty and students
- Study tours focusing on arts, music, sports, and other activities
- Distance learning programs and service projects for faculty and students
- Conferences, workshops and camps for teachers and students